You are watching: Determine whether each of these processes is reversible or irreversible.
Determine whether each of these procedures is reversible or irreversible.
Drag the suitable items come their corresponding bins.
Bins: Reversible and also Irreversible
1) solid melt infinitesimally slowly at its melt point
2) a single swing that a actual pendulum
3) gas condensing infinitesimally gradually at the condensation point
4) solid melt infinitesimally slowly over its melt point
5) fluid freezing below its freezing point
6) fluid freezing infinitesimally gradually at its freezing point
7) a single swing of a frictionless pendulum
8) fluid vaporizing infinitesimally slowly at its boiling point
9) gas condensing listed below its condensation point
10) fluid vaporizing above its boil point
Learn this topic by watchingSpontaneous Reaction principle Videos
All Chemistry Practice troubles Spontaneous Reaction practice Problems
See all troubles in voluntarily Reaction
Frequently request Questions
What scientific concept do you require to recognize in order to settle this problem?
Our tutors have actually indicated the to deal with this difficulty you will need to use the voluntarily Reaction concept. You can view video clip lessons to learn Spontaneous Reaction. Or if you need an ext Spontaneous Reaction practice, you can also practice voluntary Reaction exercise problems.
legitimate © 2021 Clutch Learning, Inc. Clutch prepare is not sponsored or endorsed by any type of college or university.
log in v Facebook
log in through Gmail
Don"t have an account? sign up!.
If friend forgot your password, you have the right to reset it.
See more: What Does Hace Calor Mean ? Hace Calor Tener Calor Do Both Mean It Is Hot
× authorize up for free to clock this video!
Join thousands that students and gain totally free access come 46 hours the Chemistry videos the follow the topics your textbook covers.