CCNA 1 (v5.1 + v6.0) Chapter 8 Exam Answers for IP Addressing
Read Chapter wise CCNA 1 Exam Answers (v5.1 + v6.0)
CCNA 1 Chapter 8 Exam Answers 2019
1. What is a result of connecting 2 or even more switches together?The number of broadactors domain names is enhanced.
You are watching: Introduction to networks (version 6.00) - itn chapter 8 exam
The dimension of the broadcast domain is enhanced.*The variety of collision domain names is decreased.The dimension of the collision domajor is enhanced.
2. Refer to the exhilittle bit. How many broadactors domain names are there?
3. What are two reasons a network-related administrator could desire to produce subnets? (Choose 2.)simplifies network designboosts network-related performance *less complicated to implement protection policies*reduction in variety of routers neededreduction in variety of switches needed
4. Refer to the exhilittle bit. A agency uses the address block of 126.96.36.199/16 for its network. What subnet mask would certainly carry out the maximum variety of equal dimension subnets while giving sufficient host addresses for each subnet in the exhibit?
5. Refer to the exhilittle bit. The netoccupational administrator has assigned the LAN of LBMISS an attend to selection of 192.168.10.0. This deal with range has been subnetted utilizing a /29 presettle. In order to accommoday a brand-new building, the technician has actually made a decision to use the fifth subnet for configuring the new network-related (subnet zero is the first subnet). By company policies, the rexternal interface is always assigned the first usable host address and the workteam server is given the last usable organize resolve. Which configuration have to be entered right into the properties of the workgroup server to allow connectivity to the Internet?
6. If a network-related tool has actually a mask of /28, how many IP addresses are obtainable for hosts on this network?25625462321614*
7. Which subnet mask would certainly be offered if 5 host bits are available?255.255.255.025188.8.131.52255.255.255.224*255.255.255.240
8. How many kind of host addresses are easily accessible on the netoccupational 172.16.128.0 via a subnet mask of 255.255.252.0?5105121022*102420462048
9. How many bits need to be obtained from the host portion of an address to accommodate a rexternal with 5 linked networks?twothree*fourfive
10. A network-related administrator wants to have actually the exact same netoccupational mask for all networks at a particular little site. The website has actually the adhering to netfunctions and variety of devices:IP phones – 22 addressesPCs – 20 addresses neededPrinters – 2 addresses neededScanners – 2 addresses neededThe netjob-related administrator has actually deemed that 192.168.10.0/24 is to be the netoccupational offered at this website. Which single subnet mask would certainly make the the majority of reliable usage of the easily accessible addresses to use for the four subnetworks?255.255.255.025184.108.40.206255.255.255.224*255.255.255.240255.255.255.248255.255.255.252
11. A agency has actually a netjob-related deal with of 192.168.1.64 through a subnet mask of 255.255.255.192. The company desires to develop two subnetfunctions that would contain 10 hosts and also 18 hosts respectively. Which 2 netfunctions would certainly achieve that? (Choose two.)192.168.1.16/28192.168.1.64/27*192.168.1.128/27192.168.1.96/28*192.168.1.192/28
12. A network administrator is variably subnetting a network. The smallest subnet has actually a mask of 255.255.255.248. How many kind of usable organize addresses will certainly this subnet provide?46*81012
13. Refer to the exhilittle.Given the network-related address of 192.168.5.0 and also a subnet mask of 255.255.255.224, how many type of complete organize addresses are unprovided in the assigned subnets?
14. Refer to the exhilittle. Considering the addresses currently used and having to reprimary within the 10.16.10.0/24 network-related selection, which subnet address might be assigned to the netoccupational containing 25 hosts?
15. A netoccupational administrator demands to monitor network traffic to and also from servers in a documents facility. Which functions of an IP addressing plan must be used to these devices?random static addresses to enhance securityaddresses from different subnets for redundancypredictable static IP addresses for much easier identification*dynamic addresses to reduce the probability of duplicate addresses
16. Which two factors mostly make DHCP the desired strategy of assigning IP addresses to hosts on big networks? (Choose two.)It eliminates most resolve configuration errors.*It ensures that addresses are only applied to gadgets that require a permanent attend to.It assures that every gadget that demands an deal with will certainly obtain one.It offers an attend to just to gadgets that are authorized to be associated to the network.It reduces the burden on network-related assistance staff.*
17. A DHCP server is provided to asauthorize IP addresses dynamically to the hosts on a network. The address pool is configured through 192.168.10.0/24. There are 3 printers on this network-related that must usage reserved static IP addresses from the pool. How many type of IP addresses in the pool are left to be assigned to various other hosts?254251*252253
18. Refer to the exhibit. A firm is deploying an IPv6 addressing plan for its network-related. The firm style document shows that the subnet portion of the IPv6 addresses is provided for the new ordered netoccupational architecture, through the site subarea to recurrent multiple geographical sites of the company, the sub-site section to represent multiple campuses at each site, and the subnet area to suggest each netoccupational segment separated by routers. With such a scheme, what is the maximum variety of subnets achieved per sub-site?
19. What is the preresolve for the organize address 2001:DB8:BC15:A:12AB::1/64?2001:DB8:BC152001:DB8:BC15:A*2001:DB8:BC15:A:12001:DB8:BC15:A:12
20. Consider the adhering to array of addresses:2001:0DB8:BC15:00A0:0000::2001:0DB8:BC15:00A1:0000::2001:0DB8:BC15:00A2:0000::…2001:0DB8:BC15:00AF:0000::The prefix-length for the array of addresses is /60
21. Match the subnetjob-related to a hold deal with that would be included within the subnetwork-related. (Not all options are offered.)Question
22. Refer to the exhibit. Match the netoccupational via the correct IP attend to and presettle that will satisfy the usable host addressing demands for each netjob-related. (Not all options are supplied.) From right to left, network-related A has actually 100 hosts associated to the rexternal on the ideal. The router on the appropriate is associated via a serial link to the rexternal on the left. The serial attach represents network-related D through 2 hosts. The left router connects netjob-related B through 50 hosts and also netoccupational C with 25 hosts.
23. How many bits are in an IPv4 address?32*64128256
24. Which two parts are components of an IPv4 address? (Choose two.)subnet portionnetwork-related portion*logical portionhost portion*physical portionbroadactors portion
25. What is the prefix size notation for the subnet mask 255.255.255.224?/25/26/27*/28
26. A message is sent to all hosts on a remote netoccupational. Which form of message is it?restricted broadcastmulticastdirected broadcast*unicast
27. What 2 statements describe characteristics of Layer 3 broadcasts? (Choose 2.)Broadcasts are a hazard and also individuals should avoid utilizing protocols that implement them.Routers produce broadactors domain names. *Some IPv6 protocols use broadcasts.There is a broadactors domain on each switch interface.A restricted broadactors packet has actually a location IP attend to of 255.255.255.255.A rexternal will not forward any form of Layer 3 broadactors packet.*
28. Which netjob-related migration approach encapsulates IPv6 packets inside IPv4 packets to lug them over IPv4 network infrastructures?encapsulationtranslationdual-stacktunneling*
29. Which 2 statements are correct around IPv4 and IPv6 addresses? (Choose two.)IPv6 addresses are represented by hexadecimal numbers.*IPv4 addresses are stood for by hexadecimal numbers.IPv6 addresses are 32 bits in length.IPv4 addresses are 32 bits in length.*IPv4 addresses are 128 bits in length.IPv6 addresses are 64 bits in size.
30. Which IPv6 resolve is many compressed for the complete FE80:0:0:0:2AA:FF:FE9A:4CA3 address?FE8::2AA:FF:FE9A:4CA3?FE80::2AA:FF:FE9A:4CA3*FE80::0:2AA:FF:FE9A:4CA3?FE80:::0:2AA:FF:FE9A:4CA3?
31. What are two kinds of IPv6 unicast addresses? (Choose 2.)multicastloopago *link-local*anycastbroadcast
32. What are three components of an IPv6 international unicast address? (Choose 3.)an interconfront ID that is provided to identify the local netoccupational for a certain hostan international routing prefix that is provided to recognize the netjob-related percent of the deal with that has been offered by an ISP *a subnet ID that is supplied to determine networks inside of the regional enterprise site*a worldwide routing preresolve that is used to identify the percent of the network attend to gave by a neighborhood administratoran interconfront ID that is offered to determine the neighborhood host on the network*
33. An IPv6 enabled device sends out a data packet via the destination attend to of FF02::1. What is the target of this packet?all IPv6 DHCP servers * all IPv6 enabled nodes on the neighborhood link * all IPv6 configured routers on the local link * all IPv6 configured routers across the netjob-related *
34. When a Cisco router is being moved from an IPv4 netoccupational to a complete IPv6 setting, which series of regulates would appropriately enable IPv6 forwarding and also interface addressing?Router# configure terminalRouter(config)# interface fastethernet 0/0Router(config-if)# ip deal with 192.168.1.254 255.255.255.0Router(config-if)# no shutdownRouter(config-if)# exitRouter(config)# ipv6 unicast-routingRouter# configure terminalRouter(config)# interchallenge fastethernet 0/0Router(config-if)# ipv6 resolve 2001:db8:bced:1::9/64Router(config-if)# no shutdownRouter(config-if)# exitRouter(config)# ipv6 unicast-routing*Router# configure terminalRouter(config)# interconfront fastethernet 0/0Router(config-if)# ipv6 resolve 2001:db8:bced:1::9/64Router(config-if)# no shutdownRouter# connumber terminalRouter(config)# interface fastethernet 0/0Router(config-if)# ip address 2001:db8:bced:1::9/64Router(config-if)# ip deal with 192.168.1.254 255.255.255.0Router(config-if)# no shutdown
35. Which two ICMP messages are provided by both IPv4 and IPv6 protocols? (Choose two.)?router solicitationcourse redirection*neighbor solicitationprotocol unreachable*router advertisement
36. When an IPv6 allowed hold requirements to uncover the MAC resolve of an intended IPv6 location, which location deal with is supplied by the resource hold in the NS message?all-node multiactors addresssolicited-node multicast address*link-neighborhood attend to of the receiverglobal unicast attend to of the receiver
37. When will a router drop a tracecourse packet?as soon as the router receives an ICMP Time Exceeded messageonce the RTT worth reaches zerowhen the organize responds through an ICMP Echo Reply messagewhen the value in the TTL area reaches zero*as soon as the values of both the Echo Research and Echo Reply messperiods reach zero
38. What is indicated by a effective ping to the ::1 IPv6 address?The hold is cabled correctly.The default gatemethod resolve is appropriately configured.All hosts on the neighborhood attach are accessible.The link-neighborhood attend to is properly configured.IP is effectively installed on the hold.*
39. Which 2 points can be established by making use of the ping command? (Choose two.)the variety of routers between the source and also destination devicethe IP deal with of the router nearemainder the destination devicethe average time it takes a packet to reach the destination and also for the response to return to the source *whether or not the location tool is reachable via the network*the average time it takes each rexternal in the route in between source and also location to respond
40. Fill in the blank.The decimal identical of the binary number 10010101 is 149.
20. Fill in the empty.
See more: Wow, Hillary Scott Weight Loss, Hillary Scott On Her Post
What is the decimal tantamount of the hex number 0x3F? 63*
41. Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and also then answer the question.Which message is shown on the internet server?You did it right!Correct configuration!*IPv6 deal with configured!Successful configuration!
42. Match each IPv4 attend to to the proper resolve category. (Not all alternatives are provided.)
43. Match each summary through an proper IP address. (Not all alternatives are used)
169.254.1.5 -> a link-neighborhood address192.0.2.153 -> a TEST-NET address240.2.6.255 -> an speculative address172.19.20.5 -> a private address127.0.0.1 -> a loopago address
44. Match each description with an appropriate IP attend to. (Not all choices are supplied.)
220.127.116.11 -> a heritage class C address198.256.2.6 -> an invalid IPv4 address18.104.22.168 -> a tradition class A address22.214.171.124 -> a heritage course D address126.96.36.199 -> a heritage course B address
45. Which three addresses might be supplied as the location attend to for OSPFv3 messages? (Choose 3.)FF02::AFF02::1:22001:db8:cafe::1FE80::1*FF02::5*FF02::6*
46. Which wildcard mask would certainly be provided to advertise the 192.168.5.96/27 netoccupational as part of an OSPF configuration?255.255.255.2240.0.0.32255.255.255.2230.0.0.31*