You are watching: Microsoft excel wants to use your confidential information
If you’re making use of Office because that Mac or Office 365 apps on MacOS, climate you can have face this usual issue. Actually once you open any kind of Office app, you might see this pop-up i m sorry is asking for credentials:
Since the post mentions change ID, the is not clear which password the is questioning for. We tried inputting the user account password and also then selected Always Allow, yet the pop-up comes earlier again. If you save the password field empty, and click Allow, Deny or Always Allow, the pop-up will store appearing. Eventually, it seems every little thing option us choose, the pop-up will reappear. Then how to settle this issue? Well, friend can shot below mentioned methods and also see if they help you.
FIX: Microsoft desires To use Your Confidential InformationMethod 1 – basic Suggestions
1. Reboot your MacBook and see if issue resolves itself.
2. Close all Office apps, and also reset keychain in her Mac using actions mentioned in Apple’s support article.
3. Log out of Office applications and shot signing-in back.
If this doesn’t helps, express Method 2 below.Method 2 – Via Keychain Access
1. first of every make certain the Office applications such together Word, PowerPoint, Excel are closed and also not running also in background.
2. open up Finder, and go come Applications > Utilities. From Utilities folder, double click and also open Keychain Access.
3. In Keychain Access, you’ll it is in switched come login tab by default. Discover out the ID which is mentioned in pop-up and locate that here. Left click it and also select Get Info.
4. Next, in the home window opened, delete every the content mentioned against Kind. Click on Save Changes button.
5. open up Office apps and also you’ll no longer challenge this issue.
See more: Why Does He Only Snapchats Me But Not Text S? (13 Things It Could Mean)
If worry still persists, shot uninstalling Office because that Mac, using this step-by-step guide:
How To fully Uninstall Office because that Mac
Then shot reinstalling Office because that Mac, using procedures mentioned in this guide:
Install Office because that Mac using Office 365 Subscription
Hope this helps!
Kapil is presently a Microsoft MVP in home windows IT pro expertise. He is windows Insider MVP together well, and also author that "Windows team Policy Troubleshooting" book. In 2015, Microsoft India completed him as "Windows 10 Champion". Being passionate windows blogger, the loves to assist others on resolving their system issues. You deserve to follow him for news/updates and fixes for Windows.monitor
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Your email resolve will no be published. Required fields are marked *