2. (15 pts) kinds the complying with in order through respect come the home indicated. Write most under the compound through the greatest value and also LEAST under the compound through the lowest value.
You are watching: Select the molecule (c4h8o) that would give the 1h nmr and ir spectra shown below.
d) number of peaks in that is C-13 NMR spectrum
e) reactivity in the direction of LiAlH4
3. (15 points) complete each that the following reactions by adding electron-pushing arrows to arrive at the suggested products. Only include the arrows.
4. (15 pts) finish each the the complying with reactions by including the important reagents and conditions.
5. (20 points) Write synthetic sequences that present how you would prepare each of the complying with compounds. All the carbons in your final assets must come from either benzene or any kind of alcohol that has three or fewer carbons.
6. (10 points) determine the unknown link that mirrors the adhering to spectral data.Identify every H in the NMR spectrum and at the very least one function of the IR spectrum.
The IR reflects the wide O-H stretch at around 3300 cm-1 and sp3 and sp2 C-H follow me at 2900-3000 cm-1.
The NMR mirrors the aromatic Hs at 7.5 ppm, the oh at 4.3 ppm, the CH quartet at 4.9 ppm, and the CH3 double at 1.6 ppm.
See more: If The Market Rate Of Interest Is Lower Than The Contractual Interest Rate, The Bonds Will Sell At
7. (10 points) identify the unknown link that reflects the adhering to spectra data. Correlate every of the spectral features listed below with a structural function in your last compound.
Molecular formula C6H10
2.5 ppm, 1H, singlet 2.0 ppm, 2H, double 1.7 ppm, 1H, multiplet 1.0 ppm, 6H, doublet