Note:If you wish to examine whether you have actually master these questions, girlfriend may click the button over to practice with questions just from this DMV topic.If you carry out not have actually an account yet, authorize Up one now, that is FREE!
You are watching: Your car should be positioned next to the center line before
You drive along a street and also hear a siren. Girlfriend cannot automatically see the emergency vehicle. Friend should A. store driving till you see the vehicle.B. traction to the curb and also look to check out if that is on her street.C. slow-moving down however don"t stop until you check out it.D. speed up and also turn at the following intersection.
Explanation : If friend hear a siren or air-horn adjacent but do not know specifically where the emergency automobile is, you have to pull over and stop until you room sure the is no approaching you.
2. To turn right from a highway right into two lanes in her direction, turn from: A. the roadway closest to the facility of the roadB. the roadway nearest the curb or leaf of the roadwayC. one of two people lane, depending on oncoming trafficD. no one of the above
3. You have to yield the right-of-way come an approaching vehicle when girlfriend are A. already in a website traffic circle.B. already in an intersection.C. Going directly ahead.D. turning left.
Explanation : If chauffeurs approaching native opposite directions reach an intersection at about the same time, a driver transforming left must yield come approaching website traffic going straight or transforming right.
4. You might legally block one intersection: A. when you gone into the intersection ~ above the environment-friendly light.B. throughout rush hour traffic.C. Under no circumstances.
5. You room making a left revolve from a two-way street right into a one-way street. Once you have completed the rotate your auto should be A. In the right lane that the street.B. In the center of the street.C. In the left roadway of the street.D. In the lane with the the very least traffic.
Explanation : method the rotate with her left wheels together close as possible to the facility line. Do the turn before reaching the center of the intersection, and turn into the left roadway of the roadway you enter.
6. If you have a green light, but traffic is blocking the intersection, friend should: A. stay out that the intersection until traffic clears.B. get in the intersection and wait until web traffic clears.C. merge into one more lane and try to go roughly the traffic.
7. You are about to do a left turn. You need to signal continuously during the last ____ feet prior to the turn. A. 50B. 75C. 100
8. When two vehicles get in an intersection from various highways in ~ the exact same time, which vehicle must yield the right-of-way A. one of two people one.B. automobile on the left.C. car on the right.D. neither one.
Explanation : at intersections not controlled by indications or signals, or where 2 or an ext drivers stop at STOP indications at the exact same time and they are at best angles to one another, the driver on the left should yield the right-of-way come the driver top top the right.
9. You space waiting in the intersection to complete a left turn. You should A. Signal and keep your wheels turned to the left.B. Signal and keep your wheels straight.C. Flash your headlights so the driver will certainly let you obtain through.D. Drive roughly the rear of a car if it blocks you.
Explanation : as soon as you enter the intersection, continue to be to the appropriate of the center line. Keep your wheels right to avoid being pushed right into oncoming traffic must a rear-end collision occur. Once approaching traffic removes or stops for a red light, finish your turn.
10. Large trucks turning right top top a street through two lanes in every direction: A. May complete their revolve in one of two people the left or right laneB. often have come use part of the left roadway to complete the turnC. must stay in the best lane at every timesD. all of the Above
11. The driver`s left arm and also hand are expanded downward. This hand signal way that the driver plans to
Explanation : The legislation requires you come signal a turn or lane change with your directional lights or hand signals at least 100 feet (30 m) ahead.downward - stopupward - rotate rightstraight - turn left
12. You pertained to an intersection which is blocked by various other traffic. Friend should A. Go gradually until the website traffic ahead moves.B. gain as close as possible to the various other car.C. continue to be out the the intersection until you can pass through.D. Sound your horn to make the cars relocate up.
Explanation : You may not go into an intersection if traffic is backed up on the various other side and you cannot gain all the means through the intersection. Wait until traffic ahead clears, for this reason you do not block the intersection.
13. A flashing red traffic light in ~ an intersection means: A. slow-moving down before enteringB. Stop before enteringC. Stop and wait for the green lightD. no one of the above
Explanation : A flashing red signal light way STOP. ~ stopping, you may proceed once it is safe. Observe the right-of-way rules.
14. You desire to do a appropriate turn in ~ an upcoming intersection. You need to slow down and: A. move toward the left side of her lane.B. protect against driving in the bike lane.C. Signal because that 100 feet before turning.
15. You are getting ready to make a appropriate turn. Girlfriend should: A. Signal and also turn immediately.B. Stop prior to entering the best lane and let all other traffic walk first.C. sluggish down or stop, if necessary, and also then make the turn.
16. When you desire to do a ideal turn, your automobile must be A. near the center of the street.B. Close come the left next of the street.C. Close to the best side the the street.D. previous the center of the intersection once you begin to turn.
Explanation : as you prepare to revolve right, remain as far to the appropriate as possible. Prevent making wide, scan turns. Unless signs direct you otherwise, turn into the right lane that the roadway you enter.
17. To turn left indigenous a multilane one-way street onto a one-way street, you need to start your turn from: A. any lane (as long as it is safe)B. The lane closest come the left curbC. The roadway in the center of the road.
18. If you are driving on one Interstate(freeway) and also a auto is attempting to merge right into your lane, you should: A. If possible, safely do room because that the merger vehicle.B. Accelerate easily to get out of the merging vehicles way.C. alleviate your speed conveniently so the other auto can merge.D. execute nothing.
19. The driver`s left hand and also arm are extended upward. This hand signal method that the driver plans to
Explanation : A an excellent safety reminder is to, whenever possible, signal your intention to turn before you actually start braking to make the turn.downward - stopupward - rotate rightstraight - rotate left
20. When parking uphill on a two-way street v no curb, your front wheels have to be: A. Turned come the left (toward the street).B. Turned to the best (away indigenous the street).C. Parallel through the pavement.
21. When you enter traffic native a stop (away native the curb), you: A. have to drive slow than various other traffic because that 200 feet.B. require a huge enough void to acquire up come the speed of traffic.C. need to wait because that the very first two vehicles to pass, climate drive right into the lane.
22. You want to rotate left in ~ an intersection. The irradiate is green however oncoming web traffic is heavy. Friend should A. use the following intersection.B. Wait at the crosswalk for traffic to clear.C. Wait in the facility of the intersection for traffic to clear.D. take the right-of-way because you have the light.
Explanation : You want to turn left in ~ an intersection ahead. A auto is approaching indigenous the the opposite direction, going right ahead. You must wait for approaching traffic to walk through prior to you turn.
23. What have to you do as soon as you space going to get in a roadway from a private road A. Blow her horn to warn dare you are entering the roadway.B. protect against with part of the auto on the roadway to warn various other drivers.C. journey out quick to merge smoothly v the traffic.D. productivity the right-of-way come pedestrians and also roadway traffic.
Explanation : A vehicle entering a roadway from a driveway, alley, private road, or any kind of other ar that is not a roadway, have to stop and yield the right-of-way to website traffic on the roadway, and to pedestrians.
24. You desire to turn right at the following intersection. You should start to use your revolve signal A. At least 50 feet before the turn.B. as soon as you with the intersection.C. At least 100 feet before the turn.D. As quickly as you watch cars behind you.
Explanation : The legislation requires you come signal a turn or lane readjust with her directional lamp or hand signal at least 100 feet (30 m) ahead.
25. You have the right-of-way once you are A. entering a website traffic circle.B. Backing the end of a driveway.C. leaving a parking space.D. currently in a web traffic circle.
See more: Moises Y Los 10 Mandamientos Capitulo 172, Moises Y Los Diez Mandamientos Capitulo 172 Ok Ru
Explanation : A driver start a website traffic circle, sometimes called a rotary, should yield the right-of-way come drivers already in the circle.
Practice this 25 Questions now other DMV check Topics exercise Driving test #1 exercise Driving check #2
If you great to check whether you have actually master these questions, girlfriend may click the over button to exercise with questions only from this DMV topic.If you do not have actually an account yet, sign Up one now, the is FREE!